Courier – Issue 30: The Design Issue
Courier is your favourite bi-monthly publication at the heart of stories of start-up culture and modern business. The magazine looks at stories of how sectors are being disrupted and progressive approaches to work and lifestyle that are defining an emerging generation.
Our annual Design Issue explores the makers and designers turning raw talent into serious business.
Preorder now: Ships in August!
We go behind the scenes at legendary Japanese indigo company Buaisou, North Carolina ceramics startup East Fork and global razor brand Harry’s; profile British designer Yinka Ilori and the American duo who perfected ‘Instagrammable’ interiors; shine a light on furniture brands taking a fresh approach to manufacturing; take a tour of the ‘right to repair’ revolution, and much more.
Also in this issue:
– A special 32-page guide filled with trends and brands for making your workplace better
– Courier’s annual ‘Workspace Directory’ with a focus on London, New York, Los Angeles and Hong Kong
– How to set up a B Corporation
– The global rise of nap bars
– Convenience stores get an upgrade
– Surfboard shaping in Cornwall
– What’s next for British watch brand Farer?
– Talking synbiotics with the founder of Seed
– At the east London home of ceramicist Ana Kerin
– Fresh columns from Phoebe Lovatt, Fleur Emery, Colin Nagy, Hugh Thomas, Grace Gould and Craig Mod