Darling Magazine – Issue 16: Complexity
Darling is…the art of being a woman.
Darling Magazine holds the modern mold of woman up to the fire to evoke a discussion on femininity and re-shape an authentic design. Darling is a catalyst for positive change; leading women to discover beauty apart from vanity, influence apart from manipulation, style apart from materialism, sweetness apart from passivity, and womanhood without degradation.
Read well, read often, and consume what is good. Finally, a magazine that makes you feel loved, not less.
- 174 pages of exclusive, print-only content.
- A collection of thought provoking, encouraging essays and original photography.
- Zero retouching; our magazine features real women with real bodies.
- A portion of proceeds will directly support IJM’s anti-trafficking work in the DR.
- Offset printed and perfect bound on uncoated paper in the USA.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE COMPLEXITY ISSUE?
Issue 16 dives into something we might have a tendency to shy away from. Complexity. What does it look like to conquer some of those confusing, complicated or frustrating things in life? Can we find a sense of satisfaction apart from complete understanding? And is there beauty in doing so?