Delayed Gratification – Issue 28
Delayed Gratification is the world’s first Slow Journalism magazine. It’s a beautiful printed quarterly publication which revisits the events of the previous three months to see what happened after the dust settled and the news agenda moved on. It is proud to be ‘Last to Breaking News’.
Looking back at July to September 2017, when hurricanes battered the US, the Rohingya fled from Myanmar and the world’s biggest transfer coup was pulled off
- The fight to build an Olympic swimming team in Gaza
- How to make a fortune through personal genomics
- Neymar and the football proxy war
- Atlantic hurricane season
- Inside the Rohingya’s flight from Myanmar