Delayed Gratification – Issue 32
Delayed Gratification is the world’s first Slow Journalism magazine. It’s a beautiful printed quarterly publication which revisits the events of the previous three months to see what happened after the dust settled and the news agenda moved on. It is proud to be ‘Last to Breaking News’.
Looking back on July to September 2018, when 12 boys were rescued from a cave in Thailand, Macedonia had a name-change referendum, Indonesia was hit by an earthquake and tsunami and England did better than expected in the World Cup.
- Rescuing the boys in the cave
- The World Cup where everyone wins
- After Indonesia’s tsunami
- The election of Imran Khan
- How to buy everything in Vogue
- Fear and loathing in Macedonia
- Listening out for aliens
Cover by Yoon Hyup
Published November 2018