Eighty Degrees – Issue 01
We love tea and we love print. And so we brought the two together and crafted a premium tea magazine. eighty degrees will have you discover the beautiful and rich culture of tea.
It is time we talked about tea - properly! We have created this issue to help you explore the basics and the origins of tea.
Tea has been an indispensable part of many cultures and represents so much more than many realise. We have spoken with farmers, producers, retailers, specialists and artists to get their point of view on the most popular drink in the world.
In this first issue, we covered many topics including:
- China - the source of tea
- The king of teas - Dragon Well (龙井茶）
- A fight for the preservation of historic teas
- Award-winning photography master and his new book about tea
- A revolutionary tea brand that took Australia (and the world!) by storm
All this on 144 pages of beautiful, uncoated paper with no ads.