Eye On Design Magazine – Issue 03: Gossip
AIGA Eye on Design turns a well trained eye on the best new work from the world’s most exciting emerging and established designers.
Critics, moms, and check-out clerks agree it’s the #1 hottest indie mag of the season.
Eye on Design #03 is packed with stories about how design is shaping the way you communicate—truthfully, salaciously, and otherwise. Every issue of Eye on Design comes with a supplemental mini-mag, "Spotted," our spin on a dishy tabloid that's packed with paparazzi shots, party pages, a peek inside designers’ totes, a very special recipe from Milton Glaser, and other juicy bits.
In Eye on Design #03, read about:
- The most famous designer feuds in history, and how one came to fisticuffs refereed by Michael Bierut.
- The fascinating way People, America’s biggest celebrity magazine, gets made every week.
- One designer’s shocking brush with the Pizzagate scandal.
- Hot takes from five designers on the state of design criticism.
- The most worrying workplace woes—culled from our anonymous tip line.
- How suburban housewife gossip fueled the meteoric rise of kitchen mega-brand Tupperware.
- April Greiman’s radical approach to design—we have the exclusive tell-all interview.
And so. much. more!
Design highlights include:
- Magazine design by Allyn Hughes
- Newsstand-worthy glossy cover stock
- 160 pages of premium Mohawk paper
- Removable mini-gossip magazine, “Spotted”
- Comic by Raphaelle Macaron
- Original illustration, photography, and design by Matt Lancaster, Daiana Ruiz, Inkee Wang, Nolwen Cifuentes, Nora Hollstein + more