Hue Journal – Volume 1
Hue Journal is a bi-annual publication that focuses on interior design, fashion, and the lives of creative people. We celebrate fresh perspectives on modern style and lived space. We delve into the lifestyles and living spaces of designers, entrepreneurs, photographers and artists with the aim of being original and timeless.
This issue features stories of inspirational individuals and includes style guides.
- Michael Ingram Jones, Senior Vice President of Global Design and Product Development for Gap Inc., San Francisco
- Margo Breznik, Founder of Chicago-based Tatine Candles
- Kate Berry, Creative Director of Martha Stewart Weddings
- Marie Schulz & Morten Kjaer, Entrepreneurial couple from Copenhagen
- Caitlin Flemming, Interior Designer living in San Francisco
- Jennifer Hagler, Interiors Stylist
- Karin Gustafsson & Martin Andersson, Collection of Style’s (COS) Head of Womenswear Design & Head of Menswear Design
Hue Journal is a full color publication that is printed on uncoated recycled paper.