Noble Rot – Issue 13: Where Everybody Knows Your Name
Regular price €11.50 Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.(delivery: 2-4 days)
Noble Rot Magazine is the home of exciting wine and food writing. Since its launch in 2013, Noble Rot has seen chefs Fergus Henderson, Honey & Co and Stephen Harris rubbing shoulders with artists like Brian Eno, Mark Ronson and David Shrigley, blurring the boundaries between gastronomy and the creative arts. Contributors include Marina O’Loughlin, Shaun Keaveny, John Niven, Neal Martin, Jamie Goode, Kate Spicer and Jon Bonné. The magazine is based in London, and published every four months in both print and digital formats.
Issue 13 'Where Everybody Knows Your Name'
The rip-roaring new instalment of Noble Rot is an eclectic journey through the best in food and wine featuring…
- Critic’s Choice: Giles Coren and Marina O’Loughlin choose the ‘ultimate London meal’ from Bocca di Lupo, Kiln, Kitty Fisher’s, Gymkhana, Bob Bob Ricard and Rules.
- The Beastie Boys’ Mike D on fine wine and classic rock: “1973 DRC Montrachet was a wine that immediately announced itself as monumental – like listening to your first Led Zeppelin album.”
- Francis Ford Coppola, movie legend and owner of Napa’s historic Inglenook winery, Stephen Harris on the highs and lows of ageing white Burgundy, Marina O’Loughlin on airplane food, Rowley Leigh whining about wine in restaurants and Kate Spicer on what wines are hot and what’s not in 2017.
- Profiles of the new wave of Chablis winemakers, La Paulée de Meursault, Henri Jayer & The Dead Vignerons Society, Jean-Marie Guffens, the ‘other’ side of Bordeaux and Essex seafood mecca The Company Shed.
- Recipes from Tom Kemble (Bonhams), Jacob Kenedy (Bocca di Lupo), Stephen Harris (The Sportsman) and Tomos Parry (Kitty Fisher's).