Noble Rot – Issue 16
Noble Rot Magazine is the home of exciting wine and food writing. Since its launch in 2013, Noble Rot has seen chefs Fergus Henderson, Honey & Co and Stephen Harris rubbing shoulders with artists like Brian Eno, Mark Ronson and David Shrigley, blurring the boundaries between gastronomy and the creative arts. Contributors include Marina O’Loughlin, Shaun Keaveny, John Niven, Neal Martin, Jamie Goode, Kate Spicer and Jon Bonné. The magazine is based in London, and published every four months in both print and digital formats.
The new instalment of Noble Rot is another righteous journey through the best in food and wine where we...
• Spotlight Burgundy’s next winemaking stars including Domaine Cecile Tremblay, Bernard Moreau and Sylvain Pataille.
• Listen in to Diana Henry interviewing Californian food trailblazer Alice Waters.
• Meet singer Baxter Dury to talk Loire reds, making the album of his career, and growing up around “bonkers” musical icon dad, Ian Dury.
• Uncover some mythical gastronomic texts in Rotters’ Lost Cookbooks. Written by the good and the great of British cuisine, these are the recipe books you almost certainly will not have on your shelves.
• Feature profiles on Joško Gravner, Henri Jayer, the Manchester kebab revolution and the world of super-deluxe wine tastings, with stories, reviews and musings from Marina O’Loughlin, Simon Hopkinson, Stephen Harris, Rowley Leigh, Russell Norman, Olia Hercules, Neal Martin and John Niven, among much more...