Noble Rot – Issue 19: Shrine to the Vine
Noble Rot Magazine is the home of exciting wine and food writing. Since its launch in 2013, Noble Rot has seen chefs Fergus Henderson, Honey & Co and Stephen Harris rubbing shoulders with artists like Brian Eno, Mark Ronson and David Shrigley, blurring the boundaries between gastronomy and the creative arts. Contributors include Marina O’Loughlin, Shaun Keaveny, John Niven, Neal Martin, Jamie Goode, Kate Spicer and Jon Bonné. The magazine is based in London, and published every four months in both print and digital formats.
In the cork poppin’, gut bustin’, merry makin’ new Noble Rot magazine...
- we meet queen of wine lovers Jancis Robinson to talk restaurants and whether Marxism is compatible with an appetite for expensive Claret.
- we spotlight the Jura, Savoie and Brunello di Montalcino. From Jean-François Ganevat and cover star Julien Labet, to Gianfranco Soldera and Stella di Campalto, we get the heart of the region’s most exciting wines.
- we take a humorous look at wine and food trends in 2019.
- ... we go on a gastronomic tour of Florence, and visit JKS restaurants’ founder Karam Sethi’s favourite London curry restaurants.
- we feature stories about football & wine, pasta and pecorino and reviews and musings from Fay Maschler, Simon Hopkinson, Marina O’Loughlin, Angela Hartnett, Jon Bonné, Russell Norman, Rowley Leigh, Kate Spicer, George Reynolds, Zeren Wilson and John Niven, among much more...