Wrap Magazine – Issue 11
With a beautifully illustrated cover by Brooklyn-based Ping Zhu, our Spring/Summer 2015 edition of Wrap has been inspired by the word 'balance'. Five of today's most exciting illustrators have created exclusive prints for this issue, which can be pulled out and used as wrapping paper.
INSIDE ISSUE 11...
- Illustrations on the theme of ‘Balance’ by Linda Linko, Clay Hickson, Alex Walker, Sophie Douala, and Peter Judson
- 5 x pull-out wrapping papers
- 120 pages
- A look at how Print All Over Me is revolutionising the world of print-on-demand fashion
- We talk to cover artist Ping Zhu about her dynamic illustrative style, and studio life in Brooklyn
- We delve into the intriguing world of contemporary set design
- Lauren Rolwing shows us how closely intertwined her work and everyday actions really are, in this issue's illustrated essay
- Wrap explores Australia's vibrant and dynamic design scene
- Will Bryant shows us how he balances life as a father, illustrator and teacher in his 'A Life Illustrated'